A rose from the Rosaceae family is a flower that is the most gift, a symbol of love, love, and purity. Almost all of the rose varieties found in the world are grown in Anatolia. Twenty-five varieties of roses are known to grow in Turkey. Rose, which is used as an ornamental plant, is preferred in many areas, from cosmetics to the pharmaceutical industry, food to oil production. Rose is one of the beautiful-looking and usually fragrant flower species that has been grown in the most beautiful places of gardens and the chief houses for many years.
Rose's homeland is Anatolia, Asia, Iran, and China, but it is also grown in many areas other than these places. It is often used in park and garden decorations, decorations of rooms, balconies, and terraces. It is the most in-demand flower type in the field of cut floriculture. Isparta is the first to come to mind when it is called Rose in Anatolia. A large proportion of the country's rose cultivation is provided here, and these roses are also used in foreign trade. Roses grown here are again processed in Isparta; they can be used as a lotion, perfume, soap.
Although the characteristics of roses, which are fascinated by their color, smell, and elegance, are similar in general, some species differ in how they grow. The Rose that many people love will give you beautiful flowers if done correctly, watering and pruning. The essential features of the Rose plant are;
The petals of the flowers of fragrant roses contain essential oils, tannin, Galic acid, anthocyanin, and some other substances. This oil is often used in the making of cosmetic products.
Characteristics Of Roses
- In general, the Rose plant composition contains geraniol, Rodino, citronella, pectin, and nicotinamide.
- Water or syrups made with the Rose plant are suitable for tonsillitis.
- Again, if you bathe the eyes with water or syrup, it prevents blood in the eye and treats eye colds.
- June May and Bloom in June.
- Branches are frequent and thorny.
- The tip of its leaves is pointed, and the edges have a serrated structure.
- There are the wildest rose species in our country.
- Roses grown in Isparta are usually used in the cosmetic industry for their oil and smell.
- It is used in the landscaping of cities and houses, pots, and gardens; it can quickly grow.
- Likes semi-shadow areas as direct sunlight damages.
Rose Scented Perfumes
Lancome Trésor In Love
Top notes: nectarine, bergamot, pear
Heart notes: Turkish rose, jasmine
Base notes: cedar, musk
Narciso Rodriguez For Her
Notes: Musk, Rose, peach, soft amber, patchouli, and sandalwood
Jean Paul Gaultier Classique
Top notes: Rose, orange blossom, Sicilian lemon
Heart notes: lily jasmine, ylang-ylang Valley lily, white irises
Base notes: vanilla
Calvin Klein CK One
Top notes: Bergamot, pineapple, papaya
Heart notes: Jasmine, Rose, Violet, nutmeg
Base notes: Musk, amber, Yesil tea chord
Paco Rabanne Black XS
Top notes: pink pepper, black pepper, neroli, tamarind flower
Heart notes: Rose, jasmine, cocoa flower.
Base notes: patchouli, Black Vanilla, cachameran
Kenzo Flower by Kenzo
Top notes: mayflower, blackcurrant
Heart notes: Parma Violet, Bulgarian Rose, almond
Base notes: Çavşır resin, white musk, French vanilla, amber
Marc Jacobs Lola
Top notes: pink pepper grain, red grapefruit, pear
Heart notes: violet, jasmine, gardenia
Base notes: Rose, pink lotus, geranium
Armani Diamonds Elle
Top notes: bergamot, pink pepper
Heart notes: a mix of Bulgarian Rose and different rose petals.
Base notes: vetiver, musk